quinta-feira, julho 05, 2007

Capítulo 4

When you were here before,Couldn't look you in the eye.You're just like an angel,Your skin makes me cry.You float like a feather,in a beautiful worldI wish I was special,You're so fuckin' specialBut I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.What the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here.I don't care if it hurts,I want to have control.I want a perfect body,I want a perfect soul.I want you to notice,when I'm not around.You're so fuckin' specialI wish I was specialBut I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.What the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here.She's running out again,she's running,she run, run, run, run, run.Whatever makes you happy,whatever you want.You're so fuckin' special,I wish I was special,But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.What the hell am I doing here?I don't belong here.I don't belong here.
CREEP-RADIOHEAD

Nenhum comentário: